Kids need a safe, nurturing environment to begin exploring the world around them. At the EB Club day care programme, we provide an accelerated early education support that young children need to learn, grow and form solid educational foundations. We nurture the blooming buds and help them be healthy, smart and strong. Young children learn through play and our programme is designed to provide kids with the skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning. This is done through an amalgam of our English, Maths and Miles Programmes where E-Blocks is the primary tool.
- Day Care timings are 9AM - 7PM
- Healthy and nutritious lunch for your child (Optional)
- Nurturing, personal care that builds your child's self-esteem
- Regular teacher-child interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
- E-Blocks help boost cognitive and gross motor skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- Environmental education is provided which helps your child imbibe a civic sense and responsibility towards the environment
- Homework assistance
We appreciate you trusting us with your childs care and education, and we're committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your child.